2010年3月10日星期三

Harley Davidson Manufacturing


Harley Davidson Manufacturing
Harley Davidson is a motorbike manufacturing factory which fixing the motorbike by manually. This is a good chance for me because this manufacturing factory involves a number of workers which directly involve in the safety issue. Besides providing the personal protective equipment (PPE), they factory also provide a handset for giving explanation during the visit. I notice that the factory have a very good system on safety. For example, they prepare a special street for the visitors to ensure the safety in the factory. Each of the hazardous machinery is far from visitors and dangerous zone is high lined to prevent the visitors explore to the hazard. The awareness of safety is high in the work places. I realized that most of the workers are complete will the PPE, it is quite different in Malaysia. This is my first time I explore to the fully process’s factory which related to many kind of hazard that I study in books. For example, I have seen the heat hazard, noise, physical, machinery, high, transport, ergonomics and others. I am so enjoys until I did a mistake which is overlook the process of machinery and run out of the safety line (street). Some of our members also over pass the yellow line and the guide was always reminds us about the safety. The awareness about the safety issue should be always practice to make sure it would not be forgotten by careless.

没有评论: