2010年3月10日星期三

Museum Sciences and Industry


Museum Sciences and Industry
In this academic trip, we have the chance to visit many museum which is allocated in Chicago and Washington DC. Museum is a place which tell the people about the story that have been occurred in past and an educated place. Museum is 3D encyclopedia which appear life in our eyes. Museum Sciences and Industry is a huge museum which took 2 days to finish all the exhibition. We just spent few hours in this museum and I have take a glance on all of it. I like the methods that use in museum to present the knowledge of sciences. There is a one parts which really get my attention and I pick it up and listen it is a saying by Bernice “Bennie” Madigan. The saying is like this “ It’s your attitude in most everything that gets you going and you know, I just always wanted to keep going.” This saying reminds me that attitude is very important to everything we want to achieve. I have to put all the effort I have been decide to do and only the good attitude will bring out the 100% outcome.
The technology has been shows a lot in the museum and it related to the development of the human. Although it should how great is the human technology, but it reminds me the destroys on the environment which I have been study in Occupational Safety and Health, Toxic and Hazardous Waste Management which produce by the technology. This reminds me that human have to focus on the maintenance and sustainability on the environment if human really want live in a good and health condition.

1 条评论:

jess 说...

那个museum的构图是否像nite at d museum2里面的一模一样?