2010年1月19日星期二

US Trip 1 - First Time Travel So So So FAR ....

Oops ...
Can't imagine that last year I have the change to go oversea and it is a very long journey. I have been travel around half of the earth already. Am I dream? It is a really nice experience.Hope I can share something with you. Even in airport I already saw many things...

This time is my first trip in my life and first time travel by fight. What I can compare is during in the KLIA airport and Changi airport which is locate in Singapore. Honestly, it is a big different between the airport in our country and Singapore. The area of airport in Changi is very stractegic which nearby have a lot of facilities. For example, transaction hotel which allocated in the airport and it is very convenience for the passengers which are just after the flight. Besides that, many local foods are prepared inside the airport. Shops and many entertainments are just around the airport. What I so surprise is even the massage chair and play station are supply free over there. This is a very good ways to attract the tourist because for some of them have their child. This is a very good attraction for them. Besides that, the sky train system is also very convenience for the tourist. This is a very good service and attraction for the tourist, even I have never step outside to the Singapore, but I have a strong feeling that I have been traveled in Singapore. Even it was a night when we arrived in Changi airport, but I still can see the signboard shows many local foods is there. What I think is, if possible we have to make our airport facility like Changi, Singapore. Even this cost a lot but it is important for a tourism country because airport give the first impression to the tourist about the country what it is. Actually, the technology in Changi is not much different from Malaysia. What the different is about the professional and services, the arrangement of the furniture and cleaness also make overall look different. The main thing is the attitude of the Singaporean, they love their country by not throwing rubbish everywhere and they support about the recycle by preparing the recycle bin. The conclusion is, if we want our country became develop country we have the responsible to upgrade ourselves in term of knowledge and attitude. Here shows that the development of a country is not only base on the government but the citizen.


To be continue .....

Dream will be come true anytime. Believe the dream, believe you can make it.

1 条评论:

jess 说...

is chance,x change
is flight,x fight

y u x put some photo to share wif ur blog reader ler?