2010年3月10日星期三

Experiances ....


United state is one of the high technology countries with a high quality of living. In my mind, US show the good quality of living style. For example, American care about their life style especially about their healthy. By using the high technology and high education, American make sure their life to became the best and most quality. American also give me a kind of not friendly feeling and difficult in communication before I travel to the county. Besides, the expense in US is very high. This causes their life become busy and rushing. Stress and tension is show on the face of American.
In my opinion downtown is a place which full with tall buildings and pack with people. This shows the crowdies of the town. In my mind United State is not focus as a tourism country but production country. This causes America full with production factory and big companies. The people are free thinker and who can perform themselves in a very different ways. This is what I expected things before I went to US..
I expect myself will well know about the environment of the students in university. Besides that, I also know the living style in the Chicago and Washington. I can compare the different between Malaysia and United State. I also think that I will become a student who can think very different from other since I experienced this trip. For example, I will study in a more correct environment compare with the negative study environment. I also expected I can learn the professionalism from the American since they are very professional and educated human. I also hope that I will become more motivate for further study in oversea. This academic travel as the pre visit for the future and get ready the situation with some experience in oversea. I wish I also will be more expert in my study field by sharing the knowledge of the profession. I also expect I have some of American friends. Through these friends I can develop myself from sharing knowledge and experience. I also can see how the system which use in building structure, safety equipment (related field).

没有评论: