2009年9月17日星期四

Last night ~Starbucks

Dont know y suddenly cant type chinese, is not easy to say got time write blog leh, but now got time but cant type chinese. What the.... This seem like u like someone but someone dun love u. this is just an example, what to do?
Erm, to night very special because now with my brother n sister having nice drinks in starbucks Cameron Highlands. It sounds like very enjoy but after this my brother is going to leave us.
He not means is my real brother la, just very friend de friend know as brother lor. Few more days he want fly liao, shuang lor ...I want fly also no chance, haha ...
Anywhere just wish him all the best la, when come back then he is a doctor liao. so nice...I just an OSH Official when he back , but this is not a must la. Next time I will become more lonely in Cameron liao, down .....
I duno what to say, just duno how to express the feeling now ...Tomorrow I going to Penang. then few more days go to KL, then when back he fly liao lor ...sad .....Bye bye la.....

3 条评论:

杰胜 说...

i saturday back to penang o...
feel free meet out juz contact me...

chong 说...

好好充实你的假期吧
难得放假
就也不要再忙坏了
这次是玩坏了
哈哈
要记得找时间休息哦

jess 说...

我也要去~
带我去~